YR05474 is a benchtop grating spectrophotometer which is developed by Kalstein independently with independent intellectual property. YR05474 has many features, like 7 inches TFT capacitive touch screen display, full illuminants, reflective d/8 and transmissive d/0 geometry (including or excluding UV). With very stable and precise color measurement, large storage and powerful PC software all makes YR05474 ideal for color analysis within R&D and laboratory environments.
- High configuration of hardware: 7 inches TFT Color Capacitive Touch-screen Display; Bluetooth 2.1; Concave Grating.
- Double Array 256 Image Element CMOS Sensor; Long life-span stable xenon lamp.
- With reflective and transmissive spectrum, accurate Lab value, good to calculate color formula and do precise color transmission.
- Auto identify measuring aperture. Freely switchable between 3 measuring apertures: Φ 25.4mm/8mm/4mm. Users also can customize apertures.
- Built-in temperature sensor to monitor and compensate the measuring temperature to ensure the measurement more precision.
- Wavelength range 360nm – 780nm. Built-in 400nm/420nm/460nm cut off Xenon lamp, more professional in UV measurement.
- Independent light source detector, continuously monitor the condition of light sources to ensure the light source reliable.
- Multiple measurement modes: Quality Management Mode, Sample Mode; Meet more users’ requirement.
- Multiple accessories, sample holders, fixation clamp, suitable to more working condition
- Big capacity data storage, for 20000 pieces test result.
- Built-in camera locating.
- More powerful extended functions at the PC software.
YR05474 benchtop spectrophotometer is used to do precise color analysis and transmission in laboratories. It can be widely applied in different industries, such as plastics, electronics, paint and ink, printing, garments, leather, paper, auto, medical, cosmetics, food, science institutes, laboratories.