- The patent of electrostatic technology, operation with ultra-low noise.
- Microcomputer control, brushless DC engine, stable operation.
- The machine is durable, safe and reliable.
- Certified by the US FDA UU
Rules of use of low speed centrifuges
- When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the cap of the centrifuge must be closed. Once the centrifuge is finished, the rotor must be placed on the test bench and the residual water must be dried in the cavity.
- Rotating head During pre-cooling, the rotary head cover can be placed on the centrifuge platform or on the test bench. Do not screw it into the swivel head, because once it is accidentally activated, the rotary head cover will fly and cause an accident.
- After tightening the threaded lid, be sure to touch the space between the rotor and cover with your fingers. If there is a space, unscrew and press again until the space is confirmed before the centrifuge can be started.
- During the centrifugation process, the operator should not leave the centrifugation room. In case of anomaly, the operator can not turn off the power (POWER), press STOP. Complete the registration of use of the centrifuge before pre-cold.
- Do not use false and lower centrifugation to manufacture the tube, and do not use aged, deformed or cracked centrifugation tubes.
- You can leave after the last routine security control with a centrifuge on holidays and at night.
- In case of machine failure during the use of a low speed centrifuge, contact us in time for damage.
When installing a low speed centrifuge, pay attention to the position of the installation. When installing, the cap of the centrifuge must be opened as much as possible. Use a small level to find the level on the shaft. Then, adjust the screw of the adjustment bolt next to the four wheels to find the level, especially. The point to keep in mind is that one of the feet can not be missed. For centrifuge, in order to ensure normal use at the subsequent stage, the soil requirement is that the soil is firm and uncotted, and the soil in the installation and fixation must be flat and firm.
The low speed centrifuge literally means that the centrifuge is relatively slow, and Xiaobian today will explain it, if you think it directly and easily, that it will cause errors, because the low speed centrifuge is not due only to low speed. Mainly because the speed of the rotor is slow, it is related to the rotor problem; In addition, because the nature of the test elements requires or is the demand demand, these two aspects determine the low speed centrifuge.
||0.2ml x 2 x 8 1.5ml / 0.5ml /0.2ml x 6
||189 x 161 x 122 (mm)
|Packing Size (L x W x H)
||330 x 250 x 210 (mm)