A pH meter is one of the most used equipment in a laboratory. It is used to measure the acidity or alkalinity of a solution and the information it provides expresses the degree of acidity of an acid or base in terms of the activity of hydrogen ions, so through the use of this equipment we can know the type of substance we are analyzing, as well as the type of treatment that should be given to it.
The pH meter is commonly constituted by an amplifier and two electrodes, a pH measuring electrode and a reference electrode. The reference electrode has a known, constant and stable potential. The pH-measuring electrode is a hydrogen ion sensitive glass bulb, with a millivolt output that varies according to alterations in the relative concentration of hydrogen ions inside and outside the bulb. The output of the reference electrode does not change with the activity of hydrogen ions.
The pHmeter in the lab
A pHmeter is an instrument that should not be missing in a laboratory. An inaccurate result in any of the measures of pH of the substances used in the various processes of the laboratory, can result in the total or partial loss of your results, that is why it is so important that every laboratory has the best pH meter.
The pHmeter responds to the need in laboratories to have an instrument capable of measuring pH with high precision.
What do we offer you in Kalstein?
At Kalstein we are manufacturers and we offer new pHmeters, designed with the highest quality and available at the best prices. In this opportunity we present you the high precision pH/ions meter YR01826, this meter is suitable for measuring pH, ORP and ion concentration. As for its characteristics we can mention:
- It is equipped with a large backlit LCD screen.
- Automatic recognition 1-5 point calibration for USA, NIST and DIN buffers.
- The automatic diagnosis of the electrode shows the slope and pH compensation.
- The 1-point compensation calibration allows the displayed value to be adjusted to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure reliable ORP measurements.
Ion concentration mode
- 2 to 5 calibration points, including 8 concentration points, can be selected.
- Direct reading of the ion concentration simplifies the measurement process.
- The automatic electrode diagnosis shows calibration points and slopes.
- Selectable concentration units (ppm, mg / L, mol / L) and ion valence.
For more information on our products, please check out: HERE