High-performance portable turbidity meter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for process control and field use.
• High-performance portable turbidity meter meets the design criteria in ISO 7027.
• 2 to 5 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable 4 turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• Single measurement mode automatically senses and locks a stable reading.
• Continuous measurement mode can be used for indexing or matching the sample vials.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, resolution, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 100 data sets.
• USB communication interface for data transfer or connecting a power adapter to meter.
• Drinking water and swimming pool
• Environmental monitoring and other applications
|Range||0 to 1100 NTU, 0 to 275 EBC, 0 to 9999 ASBC|
|Resolution||0.01 (0 to 99 NTU), 0.1 (100 to 999 NTU), 1 (1000 to 1100 NTU)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading (0~500 NTU), ±3% of reading (501~1100 NTU)|
|Calibration Points||2 to 5 points|
|Calibration Standards||0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000 NTU|
|Light Source||Infrared-emitting diode (850nm wavelength)|
|Stray Light||<0.02 NTU|
|Memory||Stores up to 100 data sets|
|Output||USB communication interface|
|Display||Custom LCD (60×40 mm)|
|Power||3×1.5V AA batteries or DC5V power adapter|
|Auto-Power Off||15 minutes after last key pressed|
|Turbidity standards 0.02, 200, 500, 1000 NTU|
|Glass sample vials|
|Dimensions||28 × 8 × 23 cm|